The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help and info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Wilderness trick]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

[Wilderness trick] Empty
PostSubject: [Wilderness trick]   [Wilderness trick] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Right before server maintenance, if you send enough troops to conquer a wilderness such that they will not put up a fight, you will get a report after the server is back up saying that you arrive at the wilderness but there is no troops inside. That means you get a free wilderness as well as the level it changes to after server is up.

How is this beneficial? Well if you conquer say a lvl 1 or 2 wilderness right on the server maintance and the level wilderness change, that means you can get lucky and have it become a level 9/10 with very little force uses. This is especially helpful to new members trying to gather pearl/jewelry.

Procedure to repeat the exploit:

Send an army that is strong enough to conquer the desired wilderness such that they will not put up a fight. Send it exactly as it arrive on the wilderness during maintenance down time and conquered it before it is back up.

The timing is still uncertain to me. I have successfully repeated the process 2 out of 3 attempts (yeah it is kinda slow because server goes down for maintenance once a day.) If this ever works out to be 100%, I'll repost and submit the proper
Back to top Go down
https://thespot.forumotion.com

[Wilderness trick]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spot :: Kingory :: Guide/Tips-
Jump to: